Thanks for stopping by! I’m Emma Meyer, a 29-year-old from sunny California. I lived in London my junior year of college, and will always have a place in my heart for it. This blog has been around since 2007 when Richard and I decided to get married and move to California all within a 3 week span.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
― Mae West
I work in marketing and love all things related to web design, photography and social media strategy. When I’m not holed up in my work, I’m usually cooking up a storm in the kitchen, eating at awesome restaurants and reviewing them on my blog, obsessively scouring Pinterest, or scheming about the weekend’s plans.
- Having fun on the life journey
- Seeking balance, knowledge and clarity
- Thriving on whole, natural foods, household & cleaning
- Understanding Universal connectedness & the Earth
- Encouraging positive vibes
What else do you want to know? Don’t be afraid to drop me a line to say “Hello Emma!”.
I’m glad you’re here to join me!